Sunday 6 November 2011

Chanel Steel

I fancied something dark after the bling of the silver, and I always like darker polishes when my nails are shorter.  So I picked out Chanel Steel.  From a limited US collection, I obtained it and Strong through a swap, as it was not available in the UK.  This is my first use, and I like it.  It is a very dark gunmetal, not quite black but definitely darker than gray.....  gorgeous.

Bottle pic - see the shimmer?










Again I only did one coat - I can see hints of red shimmer too.  BTW it isn't patchy, there are reflections in the shine of the seche vite topcoat.

Hope you like!  Any ideas on what sort of colour you want to see next?

2 comments:

  1. very pretty! I must pull it out of my untrieds. Do you have Vert Sacrilege? I like to see your swatch. It has been on my wishlist for awhile now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I DO have Vert Sacrilege, and it is untried for me - I am too protective for my own good. I promise to get it swatched and worn soon, I think it will be a nice Christmassy colour!

    ReplyDelete