Monday 7 November 2011

Chanel Khaki Rose

Looking through the Chanel drawer of wonderment is becoming a bit of a challenge.  What will be right for the blog?  What hasn't been seen a million times before?  Well, there are some gems in there that are a little rare and HTF, but I don't want to play my whole hand all at once, you know?

So today's choice is Khaki Rose.  I know you have probably seen it already, plenty of times, but it is an untried for me.  And, also importantly, it co-ordinates with the work outfit I have planned for tomorrow (I have a GAP sweater nearly this colour).  It was released in 2010, again in a limited US release, and again I had to swap for it (and the other khakis in the collection).

Here is the bottle pic - khaki rose really is the perfect name



No flash shows the khaki undertones in the polish, and the incredible smoothness and shine that is indicative of Chanel polishes

With flash shows how gorgeously pink it is, as well as that mirror shine again.  This is two coats with Seche Vite on top.
It is lovely, isn't it?  I'm going to enjoy wearing this, and I am sorry that I have kept it so long as an untried.

No comments:

Post a Comment